Fancy going to the UK’s biggest and best bike show? Well here’s your chance. We’ve got 2 pairs of all-inclusive day tickets to give away – giving you access to all of the latest bikes, clothes and accessories as well as non-stop entertainment from some of the biggest names in the biking world.
Do you think life’s better on 2 wheels? Then here’s how to enter our Twitter competition…
We have 2 pairs of tickets up for grabs which can be used any day between Saturday 24th November and Sunday 2nd December, so make sure you enter to get your hands on this fantastic prize!
Remember we’ll be direct messaging the winners on Twitter so you have to be following us in order to organise delivery of your prize!
Hurry competition closes tomorrow at midday…
Terms & Conditions
1. By entering this competition, you are deemed to have read and understood these rules and agree to be bound by them.
2. The competition is open to all residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over, except employees, immediate family members of Trader Media Group (TMG), agents of TMG or anyone professionally connected to the promotion. Proof of identity and age may be required.
3. To Enter: Only correctly re-tweeted entries on Twitter will be accepted. Entrants must be following Bike Trader. Only one entry per Twitter user
4. Promotion runs from 12pm GMT Wednesday, 21st November 2012 until the closing date of 12pm GMT on Thursday, 22nd November 2012. Entries received after this deadline will not be accepted.
5. Winner Selection: 2 winners will be drawn at random using a third-party automated selection tool.
6. Winners will be notified by direct message on Twitter within 3 hours of the competition closing. If you are unable to make the dates allocated to you TMG cannot organise an alternative and reserves the right to redraw the prize.
7. Prizes: 2 x 1 pair of day tickets to Motorcycle Live 2012 at the NEC Birmingham valid for any visit between 24th November to 2nd December. Please allow up to five working days for delivery of prize. Prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative
8. If a winner is found to have acted fraudulently or contravened these terms and conditions the prize will be redrawn.
9. Limitations of Liability: Neither the promoter: Trader Publishing Limited nor the promotional parties assume any responsibility or liability for:
– Any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions, Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this promotion.
– Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or system failures on the website or at any of our promotional third party partners, or any combination thereof.
– TMG will not assume any responsibility or liability for late or lost entries or stolen prizes.
– The failure to fulfill the obligations of any third parties involved in this promotion, although we will always endeavor to minimise the effect to the participant of any such failure.
10. If the prize winner cannot be traced after the Promoter’s reasonable efforts within 3 days, the Promoter reserves the right to redraw a winner.
11. The draw will be held at 41 – 47 Hartfield Rd, London, SW19 3RQ. The decision of Trader Publishing Limited is final and no communication will be entered in to.
12. Acceptance of the prize constitutes consent to use the winner’s name for editorial, advertising and publicity purposes.
14. TMG does not make any warranties or representations herein including, but not limited to the prizes. TMG will not be held responsible for lost, stolen or faulty prizes.
15. The names of the winners can be received 21 days after the closing date by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Auto Trader Motorcycle Live competition, 41 – 47 Hartfield Rd, London, SW19 3RQ by 30th March 2012
16. These terms and conditions are subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
17. The Promoters decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.