Fancy joining Clarkson, May and Hammond at the ultimate Top Gear event? Well here’s your chance… we’ve got tickets for Top Gear Live at the NEC in Birmingham and we’re giving them away to our Twitter followers.
Competition is now closed
There are 9 pairs of tickets up for grabs – a limited selection of show times and dates are available for the Thursday 25th and Friday 26th October (these will be allocated to winners on a first come first served basis – so make sure you’re free!).
Remember we’ll be direct messaging the winners on Twitter so you have to be following us in order to organise delivery of your prize!
Hurry competition closes Thursday 18th October at 3pm…
Terms & Conditions
1. By entering this competition, you are deemed to have read and understood these rules and agree to be bound by them.
2. The competition is open to all residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over, except employees, immediate family members of Trader Media Group (TMG), agents of TMG or anyone professionally connected to the promotion. Proof of identity and age may be required.
3. To Enter: Only correctly re-tweeted entries on Twitter will be accepted. Entrants must be following Auto Trader. Only one entry per Twitter user
4. Promotion runs from 3pm GMT Wednesday, 17th October 2012 until the closing date of 3pm GMT on Thursday, 18th October 2012. Entries received after this deadline will not be accepted.
5. Winner Selection: 9 winners will be drawn at random using a third-party automated selection tool.
6. Winners will be notified by direct message on Twitter within 5 hours of the competition closing. If you are unable to make the date/time allocated to you TMG cannot organise an alternative and reserves the right to redraw the prize.
7. Prizes: 2 x 1 pair of platinum tickets to Top Gear Live at The NEC in Birmingham on Thursday 25th October with 3:45 performance time (inc. exhibition, arena & track ticket plus premium seat & access to paddock and platinum lounge)
2 x 1 pair of silver tickets to Top Gear Live at the NEC in Birmingham on Thursday 25th October with 3:45 performance time (inc. exhibition, arena & track ticket)
5 x 1 pair of silver tickets to Top Gear Live at the NEC in Birmingham on Friday 26th October with 3:45 performance time (inc. exhibition, arena & track ticket)
Ticket dates and times will be organised with winners on a first come, first served basis. Based on the order of which winners were drawn first. Please allow up to three working days for delivery of prize. Prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative
8. If a winner is found to have acted fraudulently or contravened these terms and conditions the prize will be redrawn.
9. Limitations of Liability: Neither the promoter: Trader Publishing Limited nor the promotional parties assume any responsibility or liability for:
– Any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions, Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this promotion.
– Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or system failures on the website or at any of our promotional third party partners, or any combination thereof.
– TMG will not assume any responsibility or liability for late or lost entries or stolen prizes.
– The failure to fulfill the obligations of any third parties involved in this promotion, although we will always endeavor to minimise the effect to the participant of any such failure.
10. If the prize winner cannot be traced after the Promoter’s reasonable efforts within 3 days, the Promoter reserves the right to redraw a winner.
11. Each draw will be held at 41 – 47 Hartfield Rd, London, SW19 3RQ. The decision of Trader Publishing Limited is final and no communication will be entered in to.
12. Acceptance of the prize constitutes consent to use the winner’s name for editorial, advertising and publicity purposes.
14. TMG does not make any warranties or representations herein including, but not limited to the prizes. TMG will not be held responsible for lost, stolen or faulty prizes.
15. The names of the winners can be received 21 days after the closing date by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Auto Trader Top Gear Live competition, 41 – 47 Hartfield Rd, London, SW19 3RQ by 30th March 2012
16. These terms and conditions are subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
17. The Promoters decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.